Lucie offers Monthly Dance class “Dance like no one’s watching!” on zoom every 4th Thursday of the month from 07:00 PM -08.30 PM GMT. Bring a scarf, water, a mat or blanket and a journal or paper to write on.
You can join by using this link: Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7879232516
How can dance can transform your life?
There has been a lot of research into the benefits of dance for body, mind and heart health. Dancing has similar benefits to walking except that it burns more calories. Here are some more findings.
- Improves posture and flexibility
- Increases aerobic strength
- Can reduce pain and stiffness
- Helps improve balance and prevents falls
- Improves cardiovascular health and makes us feel more energetic
- Raises dopamine and serotonin, neurotransmitters responsible for feeling pleasure and happiness
- Creates the experience of flow with similar benefits to meditation
- Ease anxiety, reduces stress and reduces depression
- Develops self esteem and confidence
- Sharpens the mind and may decrease the risk of dementia
- Helps develop new neural connections
- Improves executive functions
- Improves long-term memory and spatial recognition
- Gives a feeling of accomplishment
- Builds social bonds and reduces social anxiety
- Improves social and communication skills
And most of all …….dancing is great fun!
If you are interested in joining us then please call 00 44 7971227338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply head for the zoom link every 4th Thursday of the month at 7 pm.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.